Whether you travel for work or enjoy a few vacations throughout the year, there’s always a reason to add more tools to make your travel easier. Here’s a list of a few items that we can’t live without when traveling a few hours or across the world.
- When you’re on a business trip and need to keep your neckties from getting wrinkled, here are two great options for optimal neck wear storage:
2. Get those pesky wrinkles out of your nice clothing when traveling for business or a wedding with this portable steamer:
3. A must have for International travel, this 4-in-1 adapter set works for 150 various countries and connects together into one cube for compact storage.
4. A great travel bowl for long road trips, your furry friend can stay hydrated and happy (and it’s collapsible!)
5. A humidifier that attaches to a water bottle for when the hotel room gets a little too dry:
6. For minimalist packing or a weekend getaway, the Rolo is compact, and can hang from anything.
7. These earplugs will help with reducing the pain that comes with pressure changes while flying.
8. When you need a little more light during the trip, these compact LED lights will help.
By: Sarah Masa-Myers